If the feeling of space is what you're looking for then inspection of this 'Green Suburban Oasis' is a must!
Bright, airy and sun-filled rooms are what you will notice as you enter this spacious family home. Stylishly renovated in neutral tones with quality fixtures throughout, this home has been meticulously maintained by its owners who built the home and have enjoyed every moment of raising their family in such a lovely peaceful and safe neighbourhood.
This home is designed to make the most of family time and entertaining with an extended outdoor alfresco area. Insulated and northeast facing it allows plenty of room for both dining and lounging as you watch the kids (or grandkids) play in safety on the beautiful tree filled reserve. What more could you ask for? Its large lot living, without all the work!
Room for everyone with-
- Large open plan living and dining which enjoy views of the parklike surrounds.
- Stylish new kitchen with glass splashbacks, quality appliances and ample storage and bench space
- Separate sunny lounge area with plush new carpet and reverse cycle a/c
- Large master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and large windows looking out to the lovely gardens.
- The remaining 3 bedrooms are spacious with new carpets and plantation shutters for privacy.
- Sunny front deck which is perfect for a morning coffee
- Wide side access for storing the boat or caravan
- The bonus of 2.5kw solar back to grid, solar hot water system and water storage tank
With the convenience of Alstonville village just down the road and the proximity to the beautiful beaches of Ballina you will enjoy every aspect of life in this wonderful home!
Inspection by appointment.
|Land Size||751 sqm|